Kandi Robbins is a dresser extraordinaire. This girl from Cleveland, Ohio has that inborn sense of style that most of us could only wish for and she has been accepted by her women friends unquestioningly despite what male traits she feels are evident. Kandi will join us each month with her advice for going out and being in public with the real life interactions with the men and women surrounding her. There will be plenty of photos to illustrate her style.
- Acceptance by Volunteering - Part 2 posted on December 20, 2018. In Part 2 of Acceptance by Volunteering, Kandi Robbins talks about the many cultural, LGBT, and charitable organizations that she works for with complete acceptance. More
- Acceptance by Volunteering - Part 1 posted on September 15, 2018. Volunteering is perhaps one of the best ways to gain acceptance by the cis-gender community because it creates visibility, Kandi has a sure proof way to be visible and accepted by the ladies in your community More
- A Welcoming Church posted on August 18, 2018. Kandi Robbins discusses a fulfilling way to be visible by finding a place with a sense of community. For her, it's her church and it's a great place to dress More
- Visibility With Style - an Introduction posted on July 20, 2018. Visibility with style is Kandi's new monthly column for Sister House. Our purpose is to provide readers with real world advice on getting out in the mainstream public and doing so with style! More
- A Jazzy Evening posted on January 14, 2018. There's nothing quite as special as a jazzy evening. Kandi talks about her special dress and special evening when attending the Cleveland Jazz Orchestra. More