Each dress is custom made according to your measurements so it’s important that you measure well. We strongly recommend that you have your measurements taken with a soft tape by a professional or as a minimum with the help of another person. Each dress will go through a quality control process to be sure it meets the requirements sent to us before shipping. If your measurements were not accurate for whatever reason, you will need to have final alterations done locally
Please follow the measurement instructions, and measure yourself carefully.
To get an accurate body measurement, always keep the tape parallel to the floor when measuring. Wear undergarments only (what you would wear under this dress) including your normal breast forms. Do not measure over clothing
1.Full Bust =___inches
2. Waist =___inches
3. Hips =___inches
4. Upper Bust =__inches (measure from front of armpit to front of armpit)
5. Upper Back =__inches (measure from armpit to armpit parallel to floor along bra line)
6. Upper Arm length (shoulder to elbow) =__inches
7. Lower Arm Length (elbow to wrist) =__inches *please bend your elbow when taking these measurements
8. Armseye =__inches
9. Arm Girth =__inches
10. Shoulder to Neck =__inches
11. Shoulder to Waist (front)=__inches
12. Shoulder to Waist (back)=__inches
13. Waist to Floor =__inches
14. Height =__inches
Skirt Length Measurement:
Skirt length measurements should be taken from your natural waist to your desire skirt length. You can also measure length of your existing best fitted skirt.
See chart below. Please provide us your first and second choices of color. We will attempt to match availability to your desired color and if not available, we’ll provide you a sample of the closest available color. Just remember that computers sometimes render colors differently.