* Pickup and delivery to Merida airport
* Kickoff cocktails and dinner (Wed),
* Visit to a working plantation
* A day at the seaside and Mayan ruins
* Garden party and photo shoot at Hacienda Misne
* VIP seating at Carnival show
* Gala dinner and entertainment at the Blue Queen night club and the unique opportunity to meet the performers backstage
* Use of Hospitality Suite and translator
* A Transgender Identification Card in English and Spanish. Must be requested because additional information is needed
Events include transportation, lunch, and an English Speaking guide
Special Activities are on an as requested basis and are arranged after arrival. Costs are estimated for planning purposes..
There is a minimum of 10 required for all events. Cancellation of any event is subject to withholding fees.