This section is for discussion of tall girl fashion issues. Being tall, as many trans girls are, presents its own challenges in dressing and shopping so we are pleased to have Marie Ann Greene join us as an author and she’ll be joined by others from time to time. I hope all you tall girls will join in the discussion.
- Marie Is Princess Dragomiroff - A Glorious Finale posted on November 8, 2018. Marie Is Princess Natalia Dragomiroff. Read how Marie creates the inner character spirit of the Princess, the special feelings embued by the character and the authenticity of the Princess’s dress More
- The Other Option (Black or Red) posted on October 16, 2018. We all love our LBDs - little black dress - but have you ever considered the LRD - little red dress. Marie explores this wonderful option and how and where to best wear it. More
- Gentle Reminders Of Femininity posted on August 14, 2018. The human female has so many more reminders of femininity compared to the human male and our tall girl correspondent, Marie Greene, explores many of them in Gentile Reminders of Femininity in the Dressing Room This is a must-read piece if you love being a girl and appreciate the feminine arts More
- A Very Pleasant Seven Hours posted on July 4, 2018. It's a very pleasant seven hours of girl time and girl talk as Marie and her friend shop and talk about their fashion finds More
- Tall Girl Guidelines & Fault Lines posted on May 2, 2018. While Guidelines & Fault Lines is not my normal adventure story, it is an adventure of another genre, one of internal musings mixed with practical insights for the tall girl. Fashion presentation for the tall girl presents challenges as we talk about some guidelines and fault lines for them More